Lymphedema Seminars provides educational seminars to medical professionals who work with lymphedema. These include physical and occupational therapists, oncology nurses, and oncologists, radiologists and surgeons. Massage therapists, family practice MDs, internists, etc, are also welcome to attend our seminars. Our presenters are the top in their fields and offer state-of-the-art information that yields continuing education credits.
UPCOMING Networking & Educational Seminars for Lymphedema Therapists:
2017: (for attendees)
• OCTOBER 13-15, 2017: Hartford, CT: *
• NOVEMBER 3-5, 2017: Newport Beach, CA: Hoag Hospital*
* Check back for further info on these 2017 seminars.
• 2017 Vendor Brochure: CLICK HERE to download and print the descriptions of our vendor options.
• 2017 Multi-Seminar-Discount Registration Form. CLICK HERE to download and print.
CLICK on our CALENDAR PAGE for dates and locations and further info along with an on-line Registration Link.
CLICK on ABOUT US to learn more about Lymphedema Seminars. Feel free to contact us with further questions at 805-772-3560.
CLICK on PREVIOUS SEMINARS to see a list of programs, speakers and locations
CLICK on HOST A SEMINAR if you know of a hospital that might be interesting in hosting one of our seminars, CLICK HERE for further details and to fill out a Host Inquiry Form.