Lymphedema Seminars provides educational seminars to medical professionals who work with lymphedema. These include physical and occupational therapists, oncology nurses, and oncologists, radiologists and surgeons. Our presenters are the top in their fields and offer state-of-the-art information that yields continuing education credits.
UPCOMING Networking & Educational Seminars for Lymphedema Therapists:
• FEBRUARY 6-8, 2015: Houston, TX: at Woman’s Hospital of Texas. CLICK HERE for further seminar details; CLICK HERE to REGISTER ONLINE, or, CLICK HERE to download the Registration Form.
• MARCH 6-8, 2015: Freehold, NJ: at CentraState Medical Center. CLICK HERE for further seminar details; CLICK HERE to REGISTER ONLINE, or, CLICK HERE to download the Registration Form.
• APRIL 9-11, 2015: Denver, CO: Joint larger conference with KLOSE Training. CLICK HERE for the most up-to-date information. CLICK HERE to download a flyer for this conference.
• MAY 1-3, 2015: (details, location and final date TBA)
• OCTOBER 2-4, 2015: Chicago, IL (details, location and final date TBA)
• NOVEMBER 6-8, 2015: Tacoma, WA: (details and final date TBA)
EXHIBITORS and SPONSORS:
• CLICK HERE to REGISTER ONLINE for the FEBRUARY 6-8, 2015 seminar in Houston, TX. Or, CLICK HERE to download the Form.
• CLICK HERE to REGISTER ONLINE for the MARCH 6-8, 2015 seminar in Freehold, NJ. Or, CLICK HERE to download the Form.
CLICK on our CALENDAR PAGE for dates and locations and further info along with an on-line Registration Link.
CLICK on ABOUT US to learn more about Lymphedema Seminars. Feel free to contact us with further questions at 805-772-3560.
CLICK on PREVIOUS SEMINARS to see a list of programs, speakers and locations that Shoosh administered under Enhancement, Inc.
CLICK on HOST A SEMINAR if you know of a hospital that might be interesting in hosting one of our seminars, CLICK HERE for further details and to fill out a Host Inquiry Form.
CLICK on LYMPHATIC FLOW YOGA VIDEO to see Shoosh Lettick Crotzer’s new video for your patients! CLICK HERE to go to her BLOG to read a detailed description of how to do each pose, and why.