Lymphedema Seminars provides educational seminars to medical professionals who work with lymphedema. These include physical and occupational therapists, oncology nurses, and oncologists, radiologists and surgeons. Massage therapists, family practice MDs, internists, etc, are also welcome to attend our seminars. Our presenters are the top in their fields and offer state-of-the-art information that yields continuing education credits.
UPCOMING Networking & Educational Seminars for Lymphedema Therapists:
• MARCH 25-26, 2017: Minneapolis, MN: Allina Health: CLICK HERE for further details. CLICK HERE to REGISTER ONLINE, or to download the Registration Form, CLICK HERE.
• APRIL 28-30, 2017: Dallas, TX (To be arranged…check back for confirmation and details.)
• JUNE 9-11, 2017: Nashville TN: TrustPoint Hospital (Check back for further details.)
• OCTOBER 13-15, 2017: Hartford, CT: Middlesex Hospital (Check back for further details.)
• NOVEMBER 3-5, 2017: Southern CA: (To be arranged…check back for confirmation and details.)
Check back for further info on our 2017 seminars.
CLICK on our CALENDAR PAGE for dates and locations and further info along with an on-line Registration Link.
CLICK on ABOUT US to learn more about Lymphedema Seminars. Feel free to contact us with further questions at 805-772-3560.
CLICK on PREVIOUS SEMINARS to see a list of programs, speakers and locations
CLICK on HOST A SEMINAR if you know of a hospital that might be interesting in hosting one of our seminars, CLICK HERE for further details and to fill out a Host Inquiry Form.